segunda-feira, dezembro 20, 2021

The Southern Trilogy

      I

                 [Canibal]

Go ahead and hurt me

I know you want it

Go ahead and deceive me

I know you would it

Go ahead and fuck my mind

When there’s nothing left to fuck

Go ahead and drink my blood

I know you want it

Go ahead and rip my flesh

I know you would it

Go ahead and break my bones

When there’s nothing left to consume

I’ll show my belly, so please bite me

Take my life and just suck it

I know you want it destroy me

But you can’t if I do it first

You can eat my eyes

You can eat my brain

That’s no love, that’s insane

You can eat my arms

And can eat my legs

Don’t you dare pretend you care

In so many years breaking my life,

Can you ever be satisfied? 

                       II

                  [Fever]

It's a simple wish forget all about you

And how happy I was by your side

It's a simple wish forget your touch

And all my body boiling on your hands

It's a simple wish forget your kiss

And my lips begging for more

It's a simple wish forget all the nights

That I was there, waiting for you

Wish to forget all the crying

Wish to raise up from my dry tears

Wish to forget all the suffering

Wish to purge all my sins

It's a simple wish get you off my mind

And really forget all your lies

Can you ever stay? Can you ever feel?

Lord, just tell me why I love him still?

                     III

               [Damsel]

I'm a damsel in distress

That no one can save

And my tower was builded 

With my suffering and tears

I'm a damsel in distress

But you can't be my prince

Cause I am my own dragon

And you are not strong enough to defeat me 

I'm a damsel in distress

But not a victim

Cause you can't break

Someone already broken

"Damsel in distress" 

In the end, just one more role

And today I've chosen not to play.

Nenhum comentário: